5 Vegan Boots That Will Have You Dreaming of Winter
Yes, we said it; dreaming of winter. Maybe not the snow and the cold, but certainly the cooler weather needed to step into this season’s hottest boot trends. And whether you are vegan or not, these are the top fall boot trends that will be on everyone’s #lustlist:
Over the Knee
- Bhava: Over the knee is going to be a trend again this season, and Bhava’s got it in three of the season’s hottest colors: black, brown and chocolate. What they love: animals and comfort. Each product is 100% vegan and produced with some of the best boot makers in Spain with lasts and heels that are renowned for their comfort. What we love: the convertible Editor Boots comes in 2-in-1 (an ankle bootie with attachable knee-high) or 3-in-1 (with additional over-the-knee attachment) For the next 24 hours order a pair of the convertible Editor boots in Bhava’s latest chocolate color or black and get $75 off. Just enter: EDITOR75 at checkout! Because Bhava produces in small batches, pre-orders mean they can stay independent and free to provide clients with quality ethical and cruelty-free footwear! Pre-purchases are 100% guaranteed, if it doesn’t fit they’ll exchange or refund at no cost!
The Chelsea Boot
- Matt and Nat: The beloved vegan bag maker finally ventured into shoes last season and now this season they have boots. The new collection includes a series of booties including the Joliette Chelsea What they love: Their name speaks to their values: inspired by MAT(T)erial and NATure. What we love: designed in Montreal, Canada and free shipping within Canada and the US on purchases of $100 or more.
Flat Riding Boot
- Beyond Skin: In addition to a knee-high lace-up, a biker boot and a Chelsea, Beyond Skin added the Marine, a black flat knee high boot in faux suede and faux leather, to their collection this season. What they love: making guilt free products. In addition to vegan, all of their shoes are lined with 100% recycled faux leather with a vegetable based coating. What we love: if you pre-order, you can get an early bird discount of up to £20, depending on the style plus they offer free worldwide shipping.
- Olsenhaus: An animal print in vegan fashion? Why not? Olsenhaus has always used fashion as a voice to promote ethical and compassionate style. What they love: being an outspoken advocate against the use of animals for food, clothing, experimentation and entertainment while assisting in movement towards a higher state of consciousness for planet earth and all of mankind. What we love: Olsenhaus owner, Elizabeth Olsen, personally inspects her factories (in Mexico and India) for fair trade principals in wages, treatment of employees and working conditions. These leopard print booties have not gone on sale yet, watch the site for updates.
- Nicora: While some will be sporting a hiking boot, you can show your grungier-edge with the Nicora Sinclair boot (which also comes in mens sizes!) Several other ankle boots are also on offer. What they love: American craftsmanship. All boots are made in LA. What we love: founder Stephanie Nicora is a third generation shoemaker who works with a team of artisans who love the craft as much as she does. Offers free shipping.