Whole Foods’ Limited Edition Beauty Bags – on sale today
Whole Foods Market has declared this week Beauty Week and is offering special discounts on facial care and cosmetics. From March 22 to 28, all facial care and cosmetics will be 25 percent off. In addition, on Friday, March 24, stores will offer limited edition beauty bags for $18 apiece, while supplies last.
In 2012, the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics named Whole Foods Market “the leading national retailer” in personal care product safety; in 2014, the grocer was named runner-up in the Sustainable Beauty Awards‘ “Sustainable Leadership” category; and in 2015, Maren Giuliano, global Whole Body executive coordinator, was recognized by Women’s Wear Daily as one of the “50 Most Powerful Women in Beauty.”
There are more than 75 ingredients common in conventional body care products that are not allowed in any body care products Whole Foods Market sells, including phthalates, microbeads, triclosan, BHT, BHA and aluminum chlorohydrate. Whole Foods Market has also created its own standards for organic labeling on personal care products, since there are no mandatory government standards for “organic” claims in the body care industry.
The limited edition beauty bags ($90 value) include:
- Andalou Natural Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk | 1.7 oz. The gentle formula removes makeup while fruit stem cells and probiotics work toward brightening the complexion’s appearance.
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion | .23 oz. Restore moisture balance after cleansing with a lightweight, sweet almond oil-based lotion.
- JuiceBeauty.comGreen Apple Peel Sensitive | .26 oz. Organic green apple juice provides alpha-hydroxy acids to exfoliate and even skin tone and texture while vitamin E and organic aloe provide nourishment and hydration.
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner | 1 oz. A balancing and hydrating formula to support skin’s natural processes and leave skin looking toned and radiant.
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask | 1.7 oz. Moroccan red clay and argan stem cells combine to draw out impurities, hydrate and tone for a glowing complexion.
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm | .5 oz. Smooth and protect delicate skin around the eyes with organic cocoa butter and organic sunflower, avocado, rosehip and coconut oils.
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil | .17 oz. A potent and moisturizing blend of plant oils and antioxidants nourish, recharge and revitalize skin.
- Whole Foods Market Dry Skin Hand Cream Peony, Mint & Blackberry | 1 oz. Nourishing, super-moisturizing hand cream featuring argan oil and made with 20% shea butter to soothe dry, cracked hands.
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara Jet | .57 oz. Gentle mineral-color formula applies easily and defines each lash without clumps, flakes or smudges.
- DERMA E Hydrating Night Cream | .5 oz. Deeply penetrating, rich and ultra-hydrating moisture with antioxidants, vitamins C and E, plus hyaluronic acid to improve skin’s appearance.
- Pacifica Devocean Lipstick Tenderness | .07 oz. Creamy, hydrating formula for moisturized lips in Tenderness, a semi-matte, highly pigmented rosy taupe.
- All in a Piece & Co. Organic Cotton Bag. Piece & Co. empowers skilled artisans to create traditional textiles of exceptional quality and beauty — providing employment for thousands of women and positively impacting communities and children worldwide, piece by piece. This beauty bag was handcrafted by talented artisans in India using organic cotton and traditional techniques of dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving and hand-tasseling.